So I’ve picked a naming convention. This is version 0.1.95. 0.1 meaning very very pre-alpha and .95 to mean the SVN revision number. I’ve fixed some bugs from the last version.
- First a module can’t connect to itself anymore.
- In the last version, if you hovered over the left input area of a module, then clicked and dragged a connection from one module to anywhere on the stage and released it, it would draw a connection to the first module you hovered over.
- The LED now outputs it’s value correctly, allowing for a chain of LEDs.
- The Button and Switch can both receive input ala NeatTools, however, unlike NeatTools, they don’t exhibit their down behavior when fired. They simple pass through the value.
- The size of the output and input areas has been changed to more closely match NeatTools. Plus it’s easier to hit.
- And I’ve re-added the round button that will cycle through the connection drawing options.